Call to action: Today, tomorrow, until they stop this health care bill – Update: Ronald Reagan speaks
There’s no time like the present. There’s no time like the immediacy of now to praise those who are willing to stand up for all of us and vote against this crummy health care bill.
If you are new to this site we have detailed since June the many defects in both the house and the senate bills … too numerous to mention here, but a quick search of our site will provide you with enough background to understand why we need you to call. Here’s a good place to start with the SOS.
Click here to call Senator Lieberman and tell him you support him and his decision to block this crummy bill … then make sure you call those Democrat Senators in those states where their re-election may hing on this vote and tell them you may not live there … but you will work for their defeat if they vote for:
- health care rationing
- exploding deficits
- exploding health care costs
- funding of abortions
- the end of competition
- increased taxes
- government control of health care protocol
Some other Senators you might want to contact:
Senator Evan Bayh, Senator Mike Bennet (CO) … he was appointed, Arkansas’ Blanche Lincoln and Mark Pryor, Louisiana’s Mary Landrieu, Virginia’s Jim Webb and Mark Warner, Montana’s Jon Tester, Nebraska’s Ben Nelson, North Dakota’s Kent Conrad and Byron Dorgan and Delaware’s Thomas Carper
Call them. They need to hear from you.
UPDATE: Need some inspiration? How’s this? From Ronald Reagan’s 1961 campaign against socialized medicine. You can hear it all here at Wyatt McIntyre’s channel.
Thank-you Jim for taking the time to post once again, the speech by Ronald Reagan. :)=^..^=
After listening to you for years, I finally have joined your blog and sent a kudos to Senator Joe for not throwing out the baby with the bath water when trying to fix healthcare. Lets hope he sticks up for his beliefs…
Reagan is a genius compared to the current crop of so called representatives.
Where are today's Reagans?
I know this is slightly risque, but according to Alinsky, ridicule is an effective tool against your opponent. A little levity in these trying times doesn't hurt either. The credit (or blame) goes to a gentleman under the moniker of "joe 6 pack"…
TOP TEN INDICATORS THAT YOU ARE UNDER OBAMA'S NEW HEALTH CARE PLAN:
(10) Your annual breast exam is done by a medical panel consisting of customers at Hooters.
(9) Directions to your doctor's office include "Take a left when you enter the trailer park."
(8) The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
(7) The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from Roto-Rooter.
(6) The only item listed under Preventive Care Coverage is "an apple a day…"
(5) Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
(4) "The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges," is not a typographical error.
(3) The only expense covered 100% is "embalming."
(2) Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M's on them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU'VE JOINED AN OBAMA FREE HEALTH CARE PLAN:
(1) You ask for Viagra and they give you a Popsicle stick and Duct Tape.
what happened to guys like this. Bring this guy back and I'll turn into a republican again. Too bad writing letters doesn't do a thing. Just ask your congressman, they will tell you to your face that your opinion means nothing.
Take confort, 2010 is not that far away…………….:)=^..^=