Personally, I’m not going to make a prediction as I’m assuming things can swing big-time this weekend. But, I was speaking with Jim on Wednesday night and he flat out told me Scott Brown was going to win in Massachusetts. Today, he asked me to post his prediction.
So there it is. Jim is convinced the momentum is totally in Brown’s favor and every move Coakley makes – including taking advantage of national Democrat campaign advisers who shove around reporters – is causing her more and more trouble.
Is Scott Brown the perfect conservative candidate? Who the heck knows … and who is the person to determine the perfect candidate anyway?
No time to post commentary, so here are some recent posts and news about the Senate race in the Bay State.
- Teddy Kennedy’s Wife Vicki Agrees With Scott Brown- “It’s the People’s Seat” (Video)
- Dem Strategist: “Bottom Has Fallen Out of Coakley’s Poll Numbers; She is Destined to Lose”
- Suffolk poll: Brown 50, Coakley 46
- Da bomb: Brown reportedly raises $1 million a day this week; Cook also moves race to “Toss-Up;” Update: New poll: Brown-50, Coakley-46
- Some Reasons for Faith in the Suffolk Poll
- Scott Brown surges in MA
- Massachusetts ‘tossup’ threatens Obama agenda
- Democratic Party Pouring Cash Into Mass. To Stop GOP Upset
News from Boston…