Obama vs Ryan: Game on! Video

I’ve already posted on the president’s speech yesterday. But I thought I would throw some red meat out there for you, you little mobsters. Here is some video letting you compare and contrast Barack Obama slamming Paul Ryan and Paul Ryan fighting back. Awesome.

First, here’s the best portion of the speech where Obama accuses Paul Ryan’s budget of throwing disabled kids and Grandma too, under the bus. It’s wrong on every front of course. Ryan’s budget will provide states with block grants for Medicaid, so they may decide how to spend, and provides “new” seniors, those who turn 65 in 1o years with $15,000 annually to buy insurance privately … as is already true with Medicare Advantage. But that doesn’t stop “O”.

Of course the One invited Ryan to sit front and center to hear this and the attack clearly caught Ryan off guard. Listen to Ryan strike back just an hour later. “Campaigner in Chief”.

And so it begins.

1. mynoc3
    mynoc3 says:

Another vote for Ryan.  I am starting to think Obama is an Idiot in Chief.  He talks to us like we don't know what's going on and believe anything he says.

I love Ryan and I have since he first had his Road to Prosperity on his website. What I'm not sure about is if we want him for President. Who else can keep their eyes on the Budget? It is a full time job.  As President, he would  have to deal with a constant barrage of crises. All I know is we need to control the Senate, that's how you get the legislation passed that you need. When we are back on track there should be no one else but Ryan for President.

I live to see the day that Ryan and Øbama face off in an economic debate.  I don't think I would be stretching it to say that Øbama would be figurative road kill after Ryan got done with him.

Øbama really should just interview for Couric's soon to be old job.  He can read, but as far as analysis, dealing with (or even knowing) facts and theory, he is an empty suit draped around a vacuum.

TomL, We almost always agree. On this I am so concerned for our troops. We have 3 wars going on. The President is Commander-in-Chief. We should NOT be in Libya. There is a daily threat of another Terrorist attack. All of this and more needs to handled by a President. Our economy is so fragile we need Paul Ryan either in House or Senate to get our Budget under control. Someone who can study the bills long and hard to KILL the drains on it. He can't be campaigning for 2 years.  Believe me I am a Ryan supporter, just we need him so desperately at the helm of the budget. When we rid the WH of the present occupant, and get out budget under control, Paul Ryan for President

• Dimsdale

He could read  the bills in the time Øbama wastes on golf and parties, and I would rather have Ryan wielding the veto pen than our socialist in chief….

5. TomL
    TomL says:

I have heard Ryan say that if his party doesn't get serious on the debt then he's just spinning his wheels and will move on to something else (private sector) He wouldn't need to campaign for 2 years if they would just draft him to run at the convention.

6. sammy22
    sammy22 says:

Ryan and Boehemer on a collision course? Yesterday's vote in the House does not bode well for the Republicans: welcome to some realism instead of dogma.

• Lynn

You are still stuck with Obama, it's kind of like being on the Titanic only you're trying to drag us down with you.

7. Don Lombardo
    Don Lombardo says:

Ryan vs. Obama – what a mismatch. It would be like Marciano against the Bayone Bleeder.