Talk about a left wing conspiracy. The main stream media mysteriously released more than 200 stories about the lack of health insurance in a 24 hour period. Someone, somewhere is coordinating the effort and the media is in lock step with their agenda.
Doug Ross at his DirectorBlue blog puts the story together for us. Please go read his full post since he took the time to do the research, plus he’s connected the dots between organizations who have coordinated the continuous lies about the uninsured in America.
The following headlines have appeared in newspapers within the last 24 hours. This is not an inclusive list.
• Third of Illinoisans went without health insurance in last 2 years: Sun-Times
• Report: 2.5M in Michigan lacked health insurance: Chicago Tribune
• Study: 29% of Ohioans have gone without health insurance: BizJournals
• Report: More NJ residents lacking health insurance: Forbes
• Study: Many Kansans are uninsured: BizJournals
• Report tallies uninsured in Hawaii: KPUA AM 670
• Study: 1 in 3 Alabamians have no insurance: BizJournals
• 1 out of 4 NH residents lacked health insurance within last two years: WBZ
• 1 out of 3 Coloradans lacked insurance in past two years: Denver Post
• Nearly 1 in 3 Idahoans lack health insurance, study says: Idaho Statesman
• One in four nonelderly Minnesotans has been without health insurance, study shows: Twin Cities
• 1 in 3 are uninsured in Georgia, study says: Augusta Chronicle
• 1.3 million Louisiana residents uninsured: Independent
• Millions in N.C. lack health plan: Winston-Salem Journal
• Uninsured are mostly working: Sun-Herald
• Nearly one-third of Wyoming residents went without health insurance in past two years: Wyoming Tribune
• Report finds health insurance lacking in W.Va.: Charleston Gazette
• Nearly 1/3 Of Kentuckians Uninsured Says Report: WFPL Radio
• REPORT: 254K Rhode Islanders Uninsured at Some Point from 2007-2008: ABC 6
Hat tip to Gateway Pundit…
Every one of these headlines carried news about uninsured Americans.
Each was specific for an individual state.
And, they all ran on the same day in several states.
…Dozens and dozens of them.