During the big show yesterday, Vicevich did mention the Catholic Church’s fight against the Obamacare regulations and mandate that demands, in part, individual Catholic business owners who provide a health care insurance plan cover abortions and contraception.
I already posted yesterday, but here is a list of other bloggers writing…
- Michelle Malkin – First, they came for the Catholics
- Big Government – Catholic Bishops Stand Up to the Obama Administration
- Powerline – The Church against Obamacare
- Powerline – The Church against Obamacare Part 2
- Powerline – The Church against Obamacare Part 3
- National Review, The Corner – Religious Freedom in the Senate