https://radioviceonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/rvo-logo-4-300x100.jpg 0 0 Steve McGough https://radioviceonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/rvo-logo-4-300x100.jpg Steve McGough2009-08-07 08:33:032009-08-07 09:43:41Thug morning wrap up – unions step up for Obama health care
Thug morning wrap up – unions step up for Obama health care
Yesterday, we told you to watch out for the thugs since unions working at the behest of President Obama were planning to “step in” to set the record straight. None of this does any good for the cause, since the media is now focused on the yelling and face slaps and not the issue. But anyway, here’s a wrap up of news from last night.
From the blog and news wire…
- Violence (Sort Of) Erupts at Florida Town Hall
- Anti-Obamacare Protester Slapped at Town Hall Meeting (Photo)
- RAW VIDEO!!…..TEA PARTY PROTESTERS ATTACKED– 1 Black Conservative Seriously Hurt in St. Louis!… 6 Arrested Including P-D Reporter!
- Town hall meeting on health care turns ugly
- Tampa, St. Louis …Obama’s Union Thugs are Beating People up at Town Hall Meetings
- Health debate produces angry protests, retorts
- SEIU and the “persuasion of power”
- The Note: Passion Gap — Are Obama’s Critics More Engaged than His Fans?
- Obama August PSYOP: Democrats to Pack Town Hall Meetings with ACORN/SEIU Thugs, Patriots, Great Americans are Locked out
- St. Louis town hall: Protesters locked out while SEIU is admitted? Update: “These Members need cover”
- Report: Violence breaks out at Tampa town hall on health care
- SHOCK VIDEO— DEMS SNEAK UNION THUGS INTO CARNAHAN TOWN HALL– 1,000 Tea Party Taxpayers Locked Out!
- Democrat Brown Shirts Beating US Citizens At Town Hall
- St. Louis Mob In Action
The Obamanation is a thugocracy. Is he trying to impose socialism, or is he going all the way into communism. The tactics seem so familiar…
Barak Obama was abandoned by his father, his grandfather Stanley Dunham was abandoned by his father after his wife committed suicide. His party believes in abortion on demand, doctor assisted suicide, and eugenics. These brutal tactics of "change" can best be described as a rape of the american people. This is not the person nor the way to bring ANY changes to healthcare. When my child is born, I do not want to be handed a birth certificate with an expiration date.
Didn't "The One" call for this when he said to his cronies to "Get in their faces"? The Democrats threaten that they will respond twice as hard. It amazes me that if this were Bush, the media outcry would be deafening.