Rich liberal confirms, “I’ll pay more than I owe in taxes”

Michael Moore, one of America’s wealthy Hollywood elites, announced on Grit TV yesterday that he’s completed his 2010 tax bill and figured what he owed was not enough. He’s writing a check to the Federal Treasury within the week for an additional $1 million.

I’m pretty certain I fooled nobody with that first paragraph.

It’s not your money…

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUouD2Ndhqs

The guy is a friggin’ economic genius! Since there is a “finite amount of cash” how come President Obama keeps printing more of it?

Hat tip to Jamie Wearing Fool.

Isn't the "helping you" argument exactly what forced banks to lend money without downpayments, PMI, sufficient income etc., that crashed the housing market and took the rest of the economy with it?  More people would have been "helped" if the banks refused to give them loans on houses they could not, and likely never would, be able to afford.

This self proclaimed economic genius (probably went to the School of Very MicroØbamanomics) doesn't even know what "broke" means.  How come "the money is everyone's" isn't sharing his stash?  Notice how "we collectively own", "it's not theirs" and "it's an American resource" are just pure unadulterated communism.  It is Moore's tax suggestions that will drive the final nail in the country.  And you can bet this 100 pounds of BS in a 2 pound baseball hat uses every deduction his accountants can lay their hands on.

Team America, World Police had it right!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4fQNZmefM4

2. GdavidH
    GdavidH says:

Why is it that I have to keep repeating the same comment? How stupid do they think Americans are?

How is it that all these ultra rich hollywood types who have benefitted so immensely from the free market/ capitalist system in America turn to socialism?

Hypocritical scum!

3. winnie888
    winnie888 says:

Oh, to go back to the good ol' days of Sen. Joseph McCarthy and his Hollywood Blacklist.  *sigh*

4. gillie28
    gillie28 says:

Think he should definitely spend a few bucks to improve his personal appearance and hygiene.  And, Winnie, bite your tongue….you do NOT want McCarthyism back.  For one thing you'd miss debating.

5. Plainvillian
    Plainvillian says:

Isn't it striking that he, like Jane Fonda, Bill Ayres, et al, prefers to live here rather than in a peoples' paradise such as North Korea or Cuba?

6. BEA
    BEA says:

I can't believe our president hasn't snatched him up and made him a czar of something.

Did anyone else notice the little box in the lower right hand corner? "Real Clear Politics"…I don't, know that just cracked me up!

7. Wayne SW
    Wayne SW says:

Thank you Michael.  That was very generous of you to donate a bit more.  Now go get the rest of your Hollywood Liberal Progressive Socialist Weenies to do the same!

Limousine liberals like Moore treat socialism they way they do charity: I got mine, now YOU (the little people) can make do with the scraps the government throws you.

Then never do seem to move to some of the socialist/communist "utopias" around the world, do they?

9. GaryInSoGlast
    GaryInSoGlast says:

Ton's of cash, all you have to do is steal it from those that actually make jobs and take risks.  I have a great analogy.  If you wait at an ATM and rob the next evil rich person that takes money out, then you have money for maybe the next week or month.  The evil rich person will be scared and upset, and get another paycheck and move on with life.  You will be broke again.  We can't steal the money that people make.  We need to help them to build new businesses by getting out of the way.

Dimsdale, I am with you on your first AND second comment. You said it first and I thought the same thing as I read the post. Thanks for the YOUTUBE!

Always happy to poke the pointed stick of truth at such a large, hypocritical and obnoxious target!  😉