I can’t even comprehend how many people have given up trying to figure out what is going on with the economy. What the common folk have decided is simply “government knows best” – and they seem to be willing to put their lives and fortunes into the hands of the political elites.
We can argue whether or not this government bailout will or will not work, but one thing is for certain. It will continue to empower people to buy houses, cars and other crap that they can not afford.
So here is a few links for you to read through. Enjoy and get you some educating.
- Commentary: Bankruptcy, not bailout, is the right answer
- Mislead – The bailout would impose needless economic damage
- Malkin is all over this. Just read anything she’s posted including the latest about Dodd
- An opportunity for conservatism
- Understanding $700 billion
- Doesn’t anyone here love capitalism? “Bailaholics”
That’s enough for now.