https://radioviceonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/rvo-logo-4-300x100.jpg 0 0 Steve McGough https://radioviceonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/rvo-logo-4-300x100.jpg Steve McGough2009-05-19 07:32:272009-05-19 10:24:40Obama administration using distractions to hide true mission
Obama administration using distractions to hide true mission
It seems like you can almost guaranty that the hot topic of the day or week will be a distraction. If a story takes the heat off President Obama’s efforts to take away your personal freedom and/or wreck this economy, the Executive Branch and main stream media will keep the story at the top of the headlines.
I’ve started a list of distractions and important stories and encourage you to add some of your own in the comments section. I’ll update as needed for the next few days until we get the next big distraction release on Friday afternoon.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) calling the CIA a bunch of liars.
- Vice President Biden revealing a bunker under the Naval Observatory (VP residence) – and all of his other gaffes.
- Obama’s commencement address at Notre Dame.
- Carrie Prejean.
- Speculation on who will be the Republican nominee for 2012.
- Releasing “torture” memos and pictures.
- Cap and Trade legislation, that could easily cost American families $700 to $1,400 per year – and they don’t care.
- Increasing the cost of a new car hundreds of dollars to increase mileage, reduce pollution, and kill more drivers and passengers.
- Hundreds of thousands of brainwashed kids graduating from high school and college with high self-esteem, higher grade point averages, and limited skills.
- Vouchers work, and the government does not care.
- Obama wants the government more involved with health care, and will destroy health care in the process.
- Obama’s selection for the next Supreme Court Justice.
- The expanding federal budget and how The U.S. Constitution is being totally ignored.
- What will we do with terrorists caught in the future if Gitmo is closed? Where are the current Gitmo detainees going?
- Targeting global corporations gangland style to collect more tax revenue, and dictate compensation.
You forgot the great, big artificial brouhaha about Rush Limbaugh being the titular head of the Republican Party! Of course, it simply blew up in their face and Rush got more listeners than ever, but what a red herring!
Our question is: If the government puts through the new restrictions on new cars with a deadline of 2016, what will happen to all of the old cars that most of us drive that are running perfectly well but are getting maybe 25mpg that will become obsolete? Will there be large junk yards of the old cars dotting the countryside? Just a thought!
Legerdemain! The art of misdirection. Thank goodness for alternative methods of getting info.
I am worried that every day Obama is in our faces via TV, radio, newspapers. Big Brother. Papa Obama. His smile is out of proportion for his face. Merv Griffin said that he had selected Vanna White to be the Wheel letter girl because of her too large smile. He's improved it with his Cheez Whiz expression. Look into the mirror and say Cheez Whiz – note that your eyes open a wee bit more and you are grinning. I read years ago that you need to perfect the CW smile when working with the public as it automatically ties them to you.