I never met a tax cut that created a job

Is it that they are really this stupid in Congress, or is that they think we are? No, he said it, and this is why the Democrats will never get it. Maybe it’s because most of them are lawyers. Maybe none of them ever took a class in economics. Maybe … I’ve run out of explanations, but surely this one single bite explains why, as Glenn Reynolds always says sarcastically “The country is in the best of hands.”

It starts with Democrat Congressman Gene Green explaining why the stimulus hasn’t worked yet. That explanation alone is reason enough not to give them our money. It takes time for the government to spend money, he says. True … but it lasts an eternity.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiqhgRWETNY

Dear God! So he actually believes that tax increases create jobs?!?!

Only government jobs, which parasitize private sector jobs. Well, a parasite that kills the host is an unsuccessful parasite indeed.

• skepticalcynic
      skepticalcynic says:

Not really Jeff

As long as the right to vote is given to someone simply by location of birth, politicians who promise to GIVE something to a group of people will ALWAYS be elected. People vote for who they THINK will improve their quality of life. And that goes for both democrat and republican voters.

2. Steve McGough
    Steve McGough says:

Laughable. He has just stated the private sector on its own is unable to create new jobs. He shows his stripes and firmly thinks the federal government is the only group that can spend money "appropriately" to "create" jobs. Who could agree with this?

Come to think of it, I never met a Democrat that created a job (unless it was some unnecessary, overpaid hack job for one of his kids…).

• skepticalcynic
      skepticalcynic says:

I live in a town WAAAAY over my head. It BY FAR votes dem, local, national, whatever. Many, many of them have started their own company and created many, many jobs.

Now for the life of me I can't figure out HOW

4. skepticalcynic
    skepticalcynic says:

Sorry, can't type for bean, either.

As I was saying, I can't figure out WHY a small biz owner would EVER vote dem. It makes no sense, but they do. People have told me guilt, but I'm not buying. But I'm open to possiblities.

5. ryalso
    ryalso says:

This federal mindstink along with our local public sector attitude is exactly why I'm going Gault and GTFOOH. Closing up shop (two of them), liquidating the properties and heading SOTB. Been suckered for too long. See Ya.