Elections have consequences
We’re officially a “what can my federal government do for me today” country.
Some comments from the “I want mine” generation of lefties who no longer know any better since they have been brainwashed since birth. They wanted a nanny state … we are getting it.
- Health care is a right and it should be dirt cheap. President Obama is going to give that to me.
- If I can’t afford health care, President Obama will ensure I am covered.
- President Obama is great. He allowed me to get big bucks for my clunker towards a new car. (It was really a SUV, but I don’t want the world to know that.)
- I bought a house and as it turns out, I can’t afford the payments. President Obama says I got screwed so he’s going to demand the banks let me stay in my home.
- My retirement income got cut by 30 percent last year. President Obama says he’ll take the money and provide me a guaranteed rate of return. It will be safer if he has it.
- President Obama is on the side of the working people and the unions that represent them. President Obama and the unions will ensure we’re treated equally.
- President Obama reminded me health insurance companies make billions. My neighbor works for an insurance company, I bet they make more than I do … they don’t deserve it.
- President Obama and Al Gore told me Republicans and capitalists don’t want clean air and clean water. I don’t think capitalism really works so well. I’m OK with some socialism – everyone should share!
- I filled out the census to ensure our district gets our fair share. (Which really does seem to be the official selling point of the census.)
That is all … I feel like I’m going to be sick.
OK – one more thing… Limbaugh today…
They won because they held Congress and the presidency, and therein lies the lesson: We need to defeat these bastards. We need to wipe them out. We need to chase them out of town. But we need to do more than that. We need to elect conservatives. If there are Republican primaries, elect conservatives and then defeat the Democrats — every last one of them — and then we start the repeal process. And by “repeal,” I mean use every single legislative and bureaucratic tactic we can muster to obstruct, derail, and defeat them. Just saying “repeal” does not make it happen. We’re going to have turn out en masse in November and stop these people. As you have seen, the law will not stop them, the Constitution will not stop them, hoping that they will do the right thing will not stop them because their definition of “the right thing” has nothing in common with ours.
Can I get sprinkles on that? 😉 Democrat: the party of the lazy, hand out losers.
I like to think that the Republicans will not let bill in the senate to get to the point of this monstrosity.
For me it was a chilling morning after. I saw with my own eyes a granny who is in danger of having her plug pulled. As I waited to pay in a shop, and the man in front of me griped about his mother to the clerk. The man complained his mother has no chance of getting any better but they just refuse to stop feeding her. Why did God put this conversation before my ears today of all days? As Obamacare becomes law in the days to come, is this what we are going to hear more of in the media , in the chat, in the market place, people openly expressing their desire to end the life of a helpless person. When I hear conversations like this in society , can the actual pulling of the plug be all that far off ?