Debbie Wasserman Schultz: we need the jobs bill because moms are late for football practice

This is truly an unbelievable comment coming from the chair of the DNC. I can think of a lot of reasons to pass legislation that might help business expanded and thus create jobs, but even if I were a lefty, which I’m not, this is not one of them.

Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz(D, FL), ironically as you’ll see in the video standing in front of the tea party express bus, was discussing the presidents jobs bill with Chris Matthews. The jobs bill which calls for more than $200 billion for roads and bridge construction and repair is just what the doctor ordered for a economically sick country according to Chris Matthews.

But for Debbie Wasserman Schultz the jobs bill is all about moms getting their kids to football practice on time were something. I worry my little barbarians.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJaI9O_IuIA

Her blink rate is consistent with someone who is knowingly lying.? I would love to hear Deb’s definition of “fair share”.
    ?
    The fact that they got DWS for the job of DNC chair convinces me that Sheila Jackson Lee must have been too busy to do it…

2. Lucinda
    Lucinda says:

Really? That’s the best she can come up with? By the time those roads and bridges are built, those kids will have graduated college.

3. SeeingRed
    SeeingRed says:

I love her as the DNC Chair.? She is as over her head as Barry – maybe deeper.

Please keep it up Debbie!?

4. RoBrDona
    RoBrDona says:

It does make you wonder if the DNC Chair is considered a political death sentence through Nov. 2012. If they were really serious (and thought they had a good chance to win the presidency, and possibly the Senate) they would not have installed a twit – on the other hand, maybe the thinking is that she can be used (with little loss) as a test-balloon/stalking horse for insipid policy forays.? All things being equal – we win. ?

5. Shared Sacrifice
    Shared Sacrifice says:

I thought I saw an adam’s apple- are we sure that’s not Anthony Weiner wearing lipstick and a blonde wig?

6. NH-Jim
    NH-Jim says:

Maybe her constituent should worry less about a timely arrival to her kid’s football practice and reflect on the fortune that she still has a job to go to.
    ?
    Also, if her constituent is a “greenie” like Congresswoman Shultz, she would consider carpooling, arranging a schedule with other football parents to take her child, a neighbor, walking or biking, etc. etc.

7. mynoc3
    mynoc3 says:

Wait a sec…a mom couldn’t get her kid to practice on time because of bad roads?!? That IS because of government spending.? Just before the bad roads there’s a sign that says “American Recovery and Reinvestment Act”.? Or am I the only one caught in that stupid traffic?

• Dimsdale

How can you undo all the Democrat’s “hard work” destroying the economy for the past 4.75 years in only 9 months??
      ?
      ?bama says the word “jobs” a lot, but his record doesn’t show he has a clue about how to create, support or keep jobs.

• crystal4
        crystal4 says:

And the Republicans finally found a tax cut they don’t like!? They rejected the payroll tax holiday for the working and middle class.(The only tax cut that does stimulate the economy.)

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. […] For what it’s worth, more people will probably watch the following video posted by Radio Vice Online via the various sites that post it, then who actually saw it on […]