Sebelius Video – “I don’t work for” people who don’t like Obamacare

Nobody has been or will be fired. There really is no benefit for Obama to fire Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, because – in his mind – he does not care what anyone thinks. And remember, this game plan works fine with the “we have to move to a socialized medical system in the US” plan.

Meanwhile, the number of people who have lost their coverage in three states now exceeds the total number of people who have been able to sign up for state and federal exchanges.

In an extensive roundup of the numbers, Forbes’ Josh Archambaultreveals that, upon close inspection, the number of people losing their insurance coverage in merely three states towers over that of people newly insured in all 50. He notes that over half a million Americans have received notices that they will lose their coverage in Florida, California, Philadelphia, in addition to numbers coming in from several other states. Comparatively, “only 476,000 applications have been ‘filed’ in an exchange.”

1. Plainvillian
    Plainvillian says:

Socialized medicine, like public mass transit, and the war on automobiles have been hallmarks of the statists for decades because cars and choices represent freedoms.  The insidious educational attacks on freedom, and now the open suppression of home schooling, are  more attack on fundamental rights.
    Who will oppose this regime?  The GOP?  Hardly.  Is it time for a new constitutional party?

• cranky yankee
      cranky yankee says:

I’m a 3rd party person, let the marxists and rino’s  kiss our grits when they need the votes to pass bills

I had an interesting discussion on Twitter with an Obamacare supporter and of course, all things Obama had wrought. After he/she/uncertain gender proclaimed the wonders of Obamacare, I asked if he/she/uncertain gender had signed up yet.  The reply, No, he/she/uncertain gender had  a great insurance plan, but he/she/uncertain gender felt sorry for all the uninsured (of course this was in 140 characters or less). My reply was Ha,ha. On Twitter, I couldn’t limit my contempt for a hypocrite to 140 characters.

• cranky yankee
      cranky yankee says:

you mean kinda like Obama and Sebellious not trying to log on to the system to see if the signature start to obamacare was a finally tuned machine ready to go

• Lynn

Yes or the bumper sticker I saw 4 months ago that said, “I love Obamacare”. I was following her for five miles hoping she’d stop so I could ask her how she knew, since you couldn’t sign up then. I saw the car again a few days ago, but  no one around looked stupid enough or looked omniscient enough to  have that sticker.

• bien-pensant
        bien-pensant says:

I am really trying not to gloat. Not too hard, though.
        This is devolving just like all of the pundits on the right predicted. Chaos, higher prices, diminished coverage, confusion, fear, more chaos, and our 1-800 pitchman is right there fronting for this monstrosity!
        Soon the cry will go up for Barry to save the day . . .
                                                                         . . . just in time for Halloween!
        That’s scary.

The current trend amongst liberals is to blame the Republicans for trying to “gum up the works” of Øbamacare.   I can’t figure out what they did, since the Dems managed to keep any possible remedial legislation from coming to the floor for a vote.  Right from the beginning, the Repubs were kept out of the formulation and passage of Øbamacare, the “law of the land”.   Even the moves that the Dems are now belatedly considering (like a delay in the individual mandate) and that Republicans were, and still are, excoriated for, are somehow the fault of the Republicans.
    Well suckers, Øbamacare is bought and paid for by Democrats, as are all the destructive effects.
    More salt with that crow, sir?  😉