Pelosi says yes to sex as a stimulus – Update: Plan dropped, women protest!

Come on … this has to make even you folks on the left laugh. She’s justifying hundreds of million of dollars to expand family planning services as stimulus in the $825 billion dollar package.

Congressman John Boehner, the Minority Leader, disagrees making this is a great companion video to Nancy above. She wants a bigger package and Boehner says there’s no stimulation in condoms. Sounds to me like there’s a separation in the works. Come on kids … remember when you loved each other?

Hey wait just a minute here … condoms, package, stimulus … is it me or is it getting hot in here?

UPDATE: Earlier this morning Obama sent the message to Madam Speaker Pelosi to pull the condom funding (saving hundreds of millions of dollars). Well it didn’t take long for woman’s groups to jump in and protest … no seriously.

That has set women’s groups off. The Planned Parenthood Federation of America called the measure a “victim of misleading attacks and partisan politics.”

Mary Jane Gallagher, president of the National Family Planning & Reproductive Health Association, said: “Family planners are devastated that President Obama and Congress have decided to take funding for critical family planning services out of the stimulus. Their willingness to abandon the millions of families across the country who are in need is devastating.”

We like Mary Jane … she has been on the show before .. let’s see if she will come on again and explain herself.

Filed in: Government Tags: , ,

Related Posts

Bookmark and Promote!

From the owners: This section is for comments from Radio Vice Online's registered readers. Never assume the owners of this site agree with or otherwise endorses any particular comment just because we let it stand. Anyone who fails to comply with our terms of use - a must read if you wish to contribute here - may lose their posting privileges. Just because we've let a similar comment stand in the past does not mean we'll let it stand in the future.

8 Responses to "Pelosi says yes to sex as a stimulus – Update: Plan dropped, women protest!"

1. ktrelski says:

I like the title of the post. (Why didn't I thought of that?) Yes, stimulus sounds like a dirty word by now. See my comments about that in my blog. I fell stimulated. (Oops :)

2. Erik from WH says:

Is his name pronounced "boner"  well I find it difficult to pronounce "boner" and Pelosi in the same sentence.

-E

3. DwtLax says:

If I am going to get screwed by this NEW government, at least it will be ribbed for my pleasure!

4. sickman says:

Who really benefits from this? You want family planning than just make sure you don't take away the right of every man with a daughter to own a gun!

5. lewp3 says:

I particularly like the part when Nancy mentions that these measures give "more bang for the buck"…. I guess a couple hundred million for condoms would certainly accomplish that!

6. theignorantfisherman says:

Yo…she is a reprobate! These Secular libs…if she has no problem with that ..then we all better look out my brothers and sisters… a new order is coming…the war is on…. like donkey kong!

7. wayward son says:

We finally found out why she supports universal health care: she wants to reduce the U.S. population!

I lived in Japan and still edit translations from their government, including lots of papers on declining population.  While low birth rates slowly but surely make Japan a nation of the very old and make Europe Muslim trhough changing demographics, our (relatively) high birth rate is one of America's greatest economic and cultural assets.

8. Dimsdale says:

Did you actually write "…She wants a bigger package?"  Oh my.

Given Pelosi's political bent, she would be better pulling a condom over her head, for all of our pleasure and protection.  Kinda lets you know what I think she is too….